Plum Hanger, former Trend In Comfort, was launched in January 2018 by owner Ashley Jane Snear. She opened the Plum Hanger with the goal to provide a fashion that would appeal to all ages and enhance the wearers individuality and at the same time create a sense of well-being in that individual. Also, she wanted to make an unique, personalized shopping experience. So instead of going to a brick and mortar or online business model, Plum Hanger created a unique model.
"We are more like a traveling personal stylist," Ashley says. Plum Hanger creates personal shopping appointments, and does pop ups and events around the Mid Michigan. Ashley stated she wanted to make an easier shopping experience for her clients; not everyone can get to a brick and mortar store to shop, and not everyone wants to buy online. Plus if you have kids, it can be hard to shop for yourself. Plum Hanger wanted to fix that experience. We decided that we would be a travel boutique and have an online store to help solve these issues, and create the best personal shopping experience possible.
About Plum Hanger
Plum Hanger proudly provides a tasteful variety of high quality women’s, women’s plus, children, and men clothing. We find and make gorgeous pieces that will fit into everyone's daily life. Our clothing will give you the look and feel of casual, chic, classy, comfort, and all put together at the same time.
We also do custom designs! Plum Hanger takes custom orders for t-shirts and engraved necklaces. We also do custom legging designs. Our leggings require a minimum order per size, while our t-shirts and necklaces do not require a minimum. These custom orders make for awesome gifts and fundraising products.
Future of Plum Hanger
Plum Hanger will continue to be a traveling boutique as long it's benefits our clients, however we do plan on adding a store front in the future. We plan on making our store available for walk-ins on certain days and times, and the rest will be by appointment.
We will also be adding to our product lines. We plan on extending our women line, more dresses, tops, jewelry, and more! We will adding more to our current extremely mens line, jeans, dress shirts, and so far. And finally we will extend to our children lines. Our product lines will be added to as we grow and get the demand for the products.
About The Owner
I am Ashley Jane!
I live in Coleman, Michigan, with my husband, son, three fur babies (Jake, Luna and Zeus), and my step daughter on the weekends. I tend to use my middle name on everything I can; I don't have reason for it, I just do! However, when asked in person what my name is it will be simply Ashley, haha. Here are eight other things you should know about me:
1. I love pineapple.
2. I only can tell my left from right when I am wearing a bracelet, FitBit, or rings.
3. I hate taking selfies, I would much prefer a picture with my kids, dogs, or husband. I am groupie!
4. My preferred clothing types are dresses and/or leggings. They make me feel comfortable, not only physically but mentally.
5. I don't like coffee, I would much prefer a nice, hot tea. My favorite teas are Red Rose and Sleepy Time teas.
6. The only odd number I like is 13.
7. I love to travel. One of my favorite trips was to Puerto Rico with my Spanish class in high school, it was amazing and beautiful!
8. I am a stay at home mom, and I love it! Even though they all drive me a bit insane at times... haha.